Tank Reincarnation

gemmy

Thanks!!! I need to get some pics of my SPS that I added. My tank is now officially growing it!! I am psyched!!

gemmy

More updates:
FTS

Sunny D's:

Blueberry Favia:

War Coral:

Chalice (from SWF)

ORA Derasa w/ noticeable growth :)

Lemon Lime Frogspawn

Unknown SPS and shrooms

Armor of God zoas???

Pastel Chalice

sweatervest13

Nice shots!!
I like all the zoas and SPS you got going on. That shot of the Acan's is great!
How are the two clown's getting along? Any aggression issues?
Oh and WTF, this the third from the bottom pic in post 208 (above the Acan's). Cause that is scaring me too (looks like a fuzzy dwarf lion in something. LOL).

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatervest13 http:///t/390282/tank-reincarnation/200#post_3527793
Nice shots!!
I like all the zoas and SPS you got going on. That shot of the Acan's is great!
How are the two clown's getting along? Any aggression issues?
Oh and WTF, this the third from the bottom pic in post 208 (above the Acan's). Cause that is scaring me too (looks like a fuzzy dwarf lion in something. LOL).
Thanks!!! There was a point way back in time that I could not grow any SPS, but now it is doing well.
The clowns are getting along pretty well. They each have their own anemone so they do not interact much. When they do interact, the platinum submits to the black and white clown.
That would be my fuzzy dwarf lion fish huddled in the corner with my brittle starfish and anathellia.

gemmy

Thanks! The SPS is just temporary...I think. I am holding corals for a local reefer while he is moving. He had to take the tank down to do some work at his current place to be able to sell the house. Then, he is moving to an in between place where he can't have a tank. Finally, he will be moving to a home. So, I am the person holding the corals and I am terrified I will lose them. This is actually good for me because I will be extra diligent with the tank.

eric b 125

I'm in a similar situation as your friend. I left the house I lived in for a decade on June 31. My new lease doesn't begin until August 15, so I've been at a spare apartment my family owns for the last 4 weeks. I brought a 30B frag holding tank with me and it was a PITA to move. The new place is going to be worth the wait, but I wish I had a reefing buddy to look after my frags for me.