eco bond sealant

Skinr1

anyone ever use this product eco bond HD sealant ? I have been told it is Aquarium safe in both the HD caulk sealant & silicone forms . but I have never used it before . I am using it to bond my new wet dry media box together . I used the white so I could get a good look at it to make sure it was filling all the seams well .
anyone else ever use this eco bond stuff ?

http://ecobondadhesives.com/ecobond-products/

2quills

To me it isn't so much a question if its safe for the fish. More a question if its strong enough to hold a tank together.

The adhesive that you linked is to makes me think of a typical construction adhesive (like liquid nails).

And the water based sealant is most likely not as strong as adhesive silicone. Meaning it may be safe to use it to install baffles but its questionable in regards to tank construction.

I've never used the product but I do quite a bit of remodeling so I'm just going by what I know.

Skinr1

well the product claims to have a holding strength of 400lbs per square inch .is completely Non -toxic , farm & critter safe plus im just using it to bond together my DIY media plexi-glass
box ,im making for the wet/dry I traded for to hold bio balls , media pads etc , nothing really heavy at all . mostly aquarium water will just be passing through .wont really have any stress on it per say .