EMERGANCY HELP PLEASE

flower

I wouldn't recommend using med put together for dogs on a fish tank. If you have no idea what the med units are, I'd suggest not using it at all.
SIGH...That's why I didn't try and use them... The rest of the horses (one pair)0 in the tank are healthy and happy. I don't "think" it's a contagious disease the other had. I'm pretty sure it was a sting and it got infected. The other one that died months ago was stung on the tail where it hitched too close to a bristle worm....she must have hit one with her belly.

I have a plan:
I'm going to get the 30g long tanks I had back from my sister tomorrow, and set it up for the 2 I have left, then dry out all the rock and clean up the 56g of the bristle worms, and then replace the horses in the tank after it's safe. Putting them into a bristle free environment is the only thing that's going to work if I want to keep them. the only macros I will keep are the branch ones that I can see clearly have no bristle worms hiding in them. The rock I'm going to soak in freshwater, then dry it out. I will also get new dry sand, and use that. It will have to cycle again after all of that, so the 30g will their new home for at least 2 months.

flower

Then the horses will not benefit from live rock environment. Maybe there is a bristleworm predator that can keep them in check?

http://www.fishchannel.com/fish-health/saltwater-conditions/bristleworms.aspx
No bristle worm eaters can live with a timid seahorse. The only live rock are some branch rock pieces, and a few regular ones for the mushrooms to sit on. I want to keep it because the branch rock adds height since it's such a tall tank. Rock is mostly just for the surface area so good bacteria has a place to colonize. I also have plastic columns which are loaded with the worms as well, they are everywhere, and in everything.

I used dry "once live" rock in the potbelly tank, with a wooden ships wheel and anchor that I coated with clear resin. ( the picture I posted as a test) There are no bristle worms at all in that tank. I figured if I dried out the live rock I have in the kuda tank, I can get the same result.