Kessil Lights...Thoughts? Opinions?

Kwassing

I am sorry if this has been discussed over and over. I tried to use the search option and advanced search using kessil, and it tells me no search found. I just do not believe that there is ZERO posts about these lights. So I came to the conclusion I am not using the search right.. lol.

Anyway, I am new to the reef scene but not to saltwater. I would like an all around light for just about anything I wanted to do. I plan on starting with the basic corals, mostly soft stuff and polyps. But as expensive as these lights are, I would like to do a one and done deal. Buy one that would work. Is there such a light that would allow me to grow any kind of coral I wanted if I changed to more advanced corals later on?

Ive seen these Kessil LED lights, A360W, I havent seen many bad things about them, but as I said, i couldnt turn up any results in the search bar either. Is there anyone here that IS running kessil lights? IF so, what are YOUR pros and cons to these lights. Is there something you would recommend other than kessil? Right now I have the reef capable Marineland LED bar.

honu808

The A360WE is 15% brighter than previous ones. I just added one to my 93cube replacing an USA marineland orbit led.
I love the shimmer and look of sun rays beaming through the water. Being 120 watts of LED, you will be able to grow most corals.

Last edited: