valantini saddle puffer

cav414

I must be blind lol I looked through the forums when I started this thread and never saw the puffer forum.

trigger40

I must be blind lol I looked through the forums when I started this thread and never saw the puffer forum.
lol you miss understand. the puffer forum is a completly different website/forum thats just about pufferfish and ther needs.

I have two puffers, my porcupine only eats live foods so I feed him hetmit crabs and my blue spot will eat anything but they prefer live foods so you sometimes find them searching in the rocks

cav414

I have been trying to upload pictures in case I missed something but the site won't let me. I keeps saying the file is too large

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I have been trying to upload pictures in case I missed something but the site won't let me. I keeps saying the file is too large
Use your Paint (Windows) software to size the pic. smaller, then repost.

cav414

Okay here is a picture, I know it sucks but its the best I can get. He was doing better yesterday but, today he is really bad. When I turned on the lights he moved into the cave and went back to sleep. He would not eat this morning, and my yellow tail damsel has been trying to wake him up and play but he won't budge. I know it probably sounds stupid but since they are the only two fish in the tank they have become really good friends. It also looks like the skin on his belly is peeling off, Idk if this is from him staying on the rocks for so long or something ells.
20140901_101521.jpg

You have to get him eating, my red tail trigger got the same thing. They get really skinny and then it'll start to lose color and then comes death

cav414

No I don't I've read mixed reviews on garlic and a lot of them said it causes internal problems so I never feed it to them. But I know it helps with apatite so I will get some. He has been eating good up until today though. Do you know what causes it?

cav414

I have been feeding him pieces of white shrimp with the shell on. I can't even find him now. From what I have been able to find online it sounds like he is depressed. But I don't know why or how to fix it.