Aren't Yellow Tangs supposed to school?

mauler

Go to the the sites home page then click store.
As far as Achilles go you should get one other than the price tag I think there just like any other tang as far as care goes

jay0705

Lol there $25. I too was very iffy w online ordering. I like to see what iam buying. But a had a $20 photo contest winnings from here. So I figured why not. I got shrimp, snails, hermits, and a alage blenny. Except for the snails not being shipped in water I was happy w the rest. All doing well that was 2 wks ago

jay0705

Mauler is correct click store off of the main forum page. It should bring up the page w sales

bang guy

Lol there $25. I too was very iffy w online ordering. I like to see what iam buying. But a had a $20 photo contest winnings from here. So I figured why not. I got shrimp, snails, hermits, and a alage blenny. Except for the snails not being shipped in water I was happy w the rest. All doing well that was 2 wks ago
RE: Snails - Shipping some animals dry can be very beneficial to the animal. This includes snails, clams, anemone, some corals. They just need to be moist & warm.

jay0705

Really? I know on the site some items can be shipped w o water just temp acclimate. But wouldn't they need to be adjusted to the tanks salinty? I dripped them than added, I didn't want to chance just adding them

bang guy

If they are not shipped in water they do not need to acclimate to salinity or PH. They'll expel nearly all of their water and seal themselves. When added to the tank they'll self acclimate.