i guess i have 3 tangs now

flower

The good news is that in captivity they won't get any where near as large as they will in the ocean, I don't think we don't feed them enough when they are so young, and it stunts their growth a bit.

First post with bad English

I would suggest you to get Valentini Puffer, very friendly with all my other fishes (two tang, Butterfly, Sixline, 6 Clownfish, yellow and three stripes damsel).

mauler

The good news is that in captivity they won't get any where near as large as they will in the ocean, I don't think we don't feed them enough when they are so young, and it stunts their growth a bit.
That is great news jay kinda freaked me a bit saying they get to 15"

mauler

First post with bad English

I would suggest you to get Valentini Puffer, very friendly with all my other fishes (two tang, Butterfly, Sixline, 6 Clownfish, yellow and three stripes damsel).
I'll look at puffers but I'm not sure how they get along with triggers

Maybe you are right? I am trying to get a triggers as well, but cannot find any peaceful one. Wait, I did see ***** put Valentini Puffer with other Triggers

Last edited:

trigger40

I am going to pass that because both are ate small fish. And Picasso is a very good looking fish.
by piccaso do you mean humu trigger? because if you do that is the most bold of all the hawaiian triggers. i would get the triangulus trigger or the bursa trigger they are a little less agressive

trigger40

Thanks Trigger40, the one that I have in mind it calls Niger, do you think this will be a bad idea?
that is a great trigger if you have a 200g plus. people seem to forget they get over 20'', if you don't have a big enough tank try the jaw trigger. they only need like a 75g plus and are docile and considered reef safe.