any fellow pastafarians?

You farqueers are just to corrupted, you're layers are rotting. It's not ogre for you just hand ogre 20 onions, once again shrek is love Shrek is life

darthtang aw

Equality is a lie…a myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.

Darth Tang

trigger40

Equality is a lie…a myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.

Darth Tang
yep... and the soner we accept it the better. but we never will.

darthtang aw

Power should be wielded like a storm. Others have said this time and again, but as is often the case, they miss the truth of such pronouncements. They seek to match the storm's fury, it's destructive ferocity. This is most certainly the goal, but they do so in the manner of a cloudburst, a hailstorm, or a thunderhead. They dwell over others and throw all manner of destruction, their billowing and bluster a reflection of the directionless bubbling of rage inside them. They can never build themselves to be more. And like such storms, they are shorn apart by conflicting winds and obstacles, blowing out their power until none is left, a fading memory moments after the sun begins to appear.

Rather emulate the structure of the most powerful storms. From this, power will flow as a natural consequence. Make yourself the core, and keep your fury at arms length. Give it direction, focus it, refine it, and make it into a swirling force that you cast about you. Hurricanes do not wait in one place and fall upon those who are too stupid to moves. As these great storms you must move, and cut a path upon the very face of the land. Make those you oppose remember your fury even when the sun shines bright.

But this above all, remember: Always hold something of yourself reserved. For when one becomes the storm, one must remember when to become himself again, or be nothing more than dust to be blown away.

Darth Tang

trigger40

Power should be wielded like a storm. Others have said this time and again, but as is often the case, they miss the truth of such pronouncements. They seek to match the storm's fury, it's destructive ferocity. This is most certainly the goal, but they do so in the manner of a cloudburst, a hailstorm, or a thunderhead. They dwell over others and throw all manner of destruction, their billowing and bluster a reflection of the directionless bubbling of rage inside them. They can never build themselves to be more. And like such storms, they are shorn apart by conflicting winds and obstacles, blowing out their power until none is left, a fading memory moments after the sun begins to appear.

Rather emulate the structure of the most powerful storms. From this, power will flow as a natural consequence. Make yourself the core, and keep your fury at arms length. Give it direction, focus it, refine it, and make it into a swirling force that you cast about you. Hurricanes do not wait in one place and fall upon those who are too stupid to moves. As these great storms you must move, and cut a path upon the very face of the land. Make those you oppose remember your fury even when the sun shines bright.

But this above all, remember: Always hold something of yourself reserved. For when one becomes the storm, one must remember when to become himself again, or be nothing more than dust to be blown away.

Darth Tang
that was beautyfull... your intelligence and veiw on the world continues to surprise/inspire me, good job. if only one day you would join us to talk about the one thing we all like, fish. the FMS's best creation.

darthtang aw

I used to discuss fish. Many years ago. I grew tired of arguing with people telling me what I was doing in my many tanks at the time, was impossible and wrong.

So I stick to this forum when I get bored.

trigger40

i see. thats to bad, you seem like you know a lot about the hobby. well i would rather talk about the FSM too.

trigger40

Hail Marinara

Hail Marinara,
Full of Spice,
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is filled with thee.
Tasty art thou amongst sauces,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy jar, tomatoes
(although fools believe they are vegetables).
Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
and at about 6 o’clock when dinner is served, if you would be so kind.
RAmen.

trigger40

Well, if you don't believe in something, you will fall for anything...

I have been a member of several different world religions... and after a while, I quit looking and became a Secular Humanist. It fits me best.

Good luck and pasta on!
thank you!

trigger40

Our Pasta

Our Pasta, who “Arghh” in heaven, Swallowed be thy shame. Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum, On top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day our garlic bread. And give us our cutlasses, As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss. And lead us into temptation, But deliver us some Pizza. For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever. RAmen.

trigger40

Bahahhahaa
its not funny!!! :mad:
ill have you know pastafarianism is a real religion and should be treated as such... now on to the next prayer to remind us of his holy day.

Holy Friday

O Lord of Noodliest Noodles,

Please bless us on this holiest of holy days; Friday.
On this day, which we devote to You,
May our noodles never go soft.
My all of your loyal followers be touched by Your noodly appendage,
And may our grog ever be cool and drinkable in Thy name.
RAmen.

-NoodlyAppendage

beautyfull... isnt it? :)

trigger40

The Common Pastology

Taste Sauce, from which all spices flow;
Drink up, ye Pirates here below;
Until the Kansas School Board calls;
Praise Noodles, Sauce, and Meaty Balls.

RAmen.