Heres everything I picked out to get for my 75g reef tank

siptang

Trigger- Surprised in what? Lol. I wrote a big paragraphs there. If you don't mind me asking, are you a minor? Just gives me vibe that I'm talking to one.

Dangerfish -Yes, it's down to luck however, you can do your study and find out which species will be the best for your tank.

There are passive, reef safe triggers available in this hobby so be sure to check them out.

trigger40

Trigger- Surprised in what? Lol. I wrote a big paragraphs there. If you don't mind me asking, are you a minor? Just gives me vibe that I'm talking to one.
yes i am a minor.:) and i ment the new name im trying to start for the humu trigger might just catch on.

siptang

Dangerfish - that would depend on what you want to keep. I have over 5500gph of water movements in my tank and i keep variety of corals in there. Mine is 72g bow front tank, basically same dimension as your 75g. Go to my thread recovery in tank section and see if you want to ask questions about anything.

Last edited:

trigger40

it really depends on what type of corals you want. i have over a thousand gallons of flow in my 40gif that gives you an idea

dangerfish

ill keep all of them and have the triggerfish and the lionfish at differant parts and of coarse before I ever get the really aggresive fish that will kill others ill get the green mandarin goby and wait till he passes on.

trigger40

ill keep all of them and have the triggerfish and the lionfish at differant parts and of coarse before I ever get the really aggresive fish that will kill others ill get the green mandarin goby and wait till he passes on.
just remember some of the aggressive fish can live for 20+ years if properly housed. and i dont know anything about corals so i cant really help you there.

kopczynski

Many saltwater fish have the potential to live for 10+ years so once your tank is stocked, its stocked, and unless you have 2 tanks you probably wont end up keeping them at the same time. So if you are waiting for the goby to pass on it could be a while. Stick with one stock list per tank.

dangerfish

Yeah to get this money its going to take me a while maybe even up to next year so I can have some extra money to buy food