NEW AQUACULTURED FISH ON SALE!!

candaceswf

Administrator
ORA has just released a few new fish, and we're putting one of them on sale just for you!

INTRODUCING.......

The Whitespotted Pygmy Filefish! Now on sale for $29.99 *Regular price will be $44.99*
Click HERE to see it on our site
IMG_4098.JPG

These fish are hardy and fast growing (reaching a maximum of only 3 inches). They have the ability to change color depending on their surroundings and mood. And the best part... they're aquacultured!!! They will readily eat frozen mysis and pellets. We fed frozen mysis to the first ones we brought to our facility, and they gobbled it up!
***We want to give you the sales you want, so let us know!!! Reply to this thread with your ideas and suggestions

Zigzag

I ordered three of these cute little guys for my temperate water tank. Very cute, but very small. Be prepared to have a small container to keep them in before you put them in a larger tank.

I am thinking Change from fish only to reef, the onsale package is good,since you are only allow one angelfish, the angelfish that you have in your package is not very good looking.

candaceswf

Administrator
I am thinking Change from fish only to reef, the onsale package is good,since you are only allow one angelfish, the angelfish that you have in your package is not very good looking.
They aren't the prettiest angels lol, but they're from the caribbean which is why they are included in that pack