Snake's comeback - 55g mixed reef

silverado61

Don't mind me. I'm just sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for you to start the build. At this point, I'd be happy if it's a nano. o_O

Last edited:

snakeblitz33

I get asked that a lot. I also get asked some pretty weird questions that you shouldn't ask anyone- even if they are a taxidermist.

Been really busy. Tomorrow I'm going to write up a bunch of product reviews for products I have used in the past. I'm going to take the time to start writing reviews on the forum.

I

novahobbies

I need to do the same.....been busy getting the house in order for the holidays.

Holy crap, we have a massive windstorm blowing through right now. Jeez.

eric b 125

What's up my man? I deactivated my FB for a while (hopefully forever) and haven't heard from you on here, which is weird. Hope everything is okay.

snakeblitz33

Everything's pretty good here. Been very busy with deer season. No time to really get on here much. The tank is on hold right now until I can figure out what I want to do in the next couple of months.

I have been writing an article every weekend for saltwaterfish.com's archives. This next one might be on refugiums.

snakeblitz33

Might as well close this thread. The 55g tank isn't going to work out afterall. I'm using the stand as my new TV stand in the living room. Oh well -... things have to move on sometimes.

But, on the other hand - I did buy something I think ya'll are going to like

I'm starting a new thread because it's not the same size tank and things have changed.