LED Full Spectrum Lighting......

gorilla

I've got a 120w led fixture now, it's not a full spectrum fixture. I'm not seeing the growth I used to with my 150w metal halide which is understandable. The heat from the metal halide had to go. I've been looking into a mid ranged priced full spectrum LED fixture. I'd like to get anyone's thoughts and inputs on the following fixture:

http://www.amazon.com/Programmable-LED-Aquarium-Light-Fixture/dp/B00ECHISKQ/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_3

Your input about any other full spectrum fixture that has proven results would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want an ok saltwater aquarium, I want it back to where it was 2 years ago. I've got a 29 gallon oceanic that's been going strong for 6 years, the last 1 1/2 with the LED hasn't been much to brag about. I have a mix of corals, some have died because of the current LED fixture, and a pair of clownfish that are 5 1/2 years old. Before I replenish my corals, I need to get better lighting. Thanks!

I have a 165 watt full spectrum led light from ebay for a year now and have clams and a bunch of lps that are really doing great full spectrum are the way to go..