old members?

1guydude

Looking for word on certain members that used to roam these forums. I remember flower, beaslebob, bang guy, knight something, jerth, BTLD, SWF mom meowzer, idk just a lot of the old screen names arent around. Did you guys see the same loss transition to FB?!
-d

snakeblitz33

Jee, don't list me at all. :p.

People just move on. There was a bunch of overmoderation when I left the forum a while back. I recently decided to come back and give it another shot.

Flower is still around. So is bang guy. BTLD had a baby and is busy with life I guess. Meowzer had some personal life issues and decided to sell off a bunch of stuff.

PEZ comes every now and then to totally school someone on their math skills. Umm,... I dunno who else.

flower

Looking for word on certain members that used to roam these forums. I remember flower, beaslebob, bang guy, knight something, jerth, BTLD, SWF mom meowzer, idk just a lot of the old screen names arent around. Did you guys see the same loss transition to FB?!
-d
Hi,

I'm still here! Welcome back! I have a very small limit of folks I have friended on facebook.

snakeblitz33

I don't have a tank set up right now either, but I'm still really interested in the hobby. Just trying to get outta debt and save for a house. No leeway for a tank at the moment.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't had a tank since 05! I'm still here, so no excuses from ya'll. Life responsibilities just has not been conducive to tanks for me. I have played with the idea, even looked at tanks and equipment, but I really want to get a new floor in within the next couple of yrs and don't want to deal with a tank during that process. Been thinking along the lines of an anemone and paired clowns---but no real plans yet.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
15 yrs here next month.....would love to turn back the clock! This place was a blast in the old days. LOL

1guydude

No comment. Lol see this is wat I'm talking about. Hello beaslebob. Hello darth tang. C ur still roaming the intrenet picking and shoving lol.

I am by no means an old timer in the hobby...in life hopefully I'll always b a kid.
D

aduvall

As a newer member it makes me sad to hear of the "good old days". Would love to see this site keep jumping!