MACNA 2015

gemmy

I'm going. I'm also going to Reef-A-Poolaza New York (actually it is NJ) and possibly Reef-A-Poolaza in Orlando. I have family near Orlando so I might as well go to that.

silverado61

My wife and I just decided to go this year to MACNA. Can't wait. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet some of you guys face to face.
We're going to make it a week vacation so we can also see the sites.

snakeblitz33

lol, Sorry man, I know, I know. But I can't risk leaving town the week that the baby is due. My first daughter was born a week earlier than predicted,... wouldn't want to chance it this time.

snakeblitz33

If ya'll would, keep this thread around for a while... I'm sure everyone can learn a thing or two - pricing, hotels, flights, etc... and not to mention posting pictures of the whole thing for people who aren't going. Maybe it could generate a little interest in going to see the 2016 one. :)

silverado61

lol, Sorry man, I know, I know. But I can't risk leaving town the week that the baby is due. My first daughter was born a week earlier than predicted,... wouldn't want to chance it this time.
I'd don't blame you a bit for that one Seth. You just do what's right for the family.

silverado61

Bought my ticket and paid for the hotel today. Next step is the airline ticket. My wife and I might just say the heck with it and go first class. Getting a one way ticket and then rent a car to come back so we can stop in Hershey, Pa. and Gettysburg on the way back.
Anyone else plan on going?

silverado61

At least babies are eco friendly. No matter what you feed them, it always comes out "green" at the other end.:D