48" 10,000K T5 bulb replacement.... what's your pick?

Jigsaw

Tbh I got sick of buying replacments and picked up a LED system. Best place for cheap bulbs is ebay at least thats where I got them for 7+ years. If you do decide like i did to upgrade you cant "cheap out" you will spend $800 easy. Theirs no point in buying cheap LED cause they wont do the job.

1guydude

Bulbs ur gonna want ATI or grussiemans... or something like that.
I'd add some blue or purple to the spectrum. But that's me. Hths
D

scrapman

Tbh I got sick of buying replacments and picked up a LED system. Best place for cheap bulbs is ebay at least thats where I got them for 7+ years. If you do decide like i did to upgrade you cant "cheap out" you will spend $800 easy. Theirs no point in buying cheap LED cause they wont do the job.
What led fixture did you chose..... is it equivalent of my 48" T5 with 3 10000K AND 3 actinics ??
Thanks for the input

Jigsaw

Ive got a 48" Vvivid i bought on ebay that had just came out. It uses 3w cree bulbs its set up from the place i bought it. Its 100% automatic you can programe it with an sd card it had white blue and moon. The moon bulbs actually mimic the moon cycle so its best to set it once than play around with it cause it will reset the phase of the moon. It will do a 30 day full moon cycle. Its set up for sps the bulbs can be set up any way you wish as far as color wise. I can try to find a link for ya. I found their website http://m.ebay.com/itm/301258917796?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true
this is exactly what i got you just need to navigate to the 48" one i bought it when they first came out.

Last edited: