end of hunting season, good memories.

jay0705

Eh, honestly idk what it is. The governor is an ass! He's anti gun. But last yr lowered sports license costs. I got my lifetime license awhile so it didn't effect me tho

trigger40

haha i see more turkey on the camp then i do deer! im looking foward to my first turkey hunt this year.

bang guy

I have a bunch of skulls. I only had one mounted and even that was just a skullcap.

I mostly just harvest doe as that's my eating preference. I had a good chance at a nice piebald once but decided to let it go and just took a picture of it instead. That one I might have taken to a taxidermist.

jay0705

I'll be honest. I have taken doe, but I wont if they have fawns w them. And all I saw this yr did but 1. I let alot of doe go

trigger40

do you guys have your own property to hunt? on the property i hunt we get to manage the jean pool. we shoot a lot of doe so that only the biggest, tougher, bucks get to produce fawns. we get a lot of 8 and 9 points and will weigh 130-145, which is big for that area. them swamp deer got it hard.

jay0705

I hunt on semi public land. I say that bc its state owned but limited access to hunt. The bucks are plentiful. On my trail cam this fall I had 4 8pts,10pt,a monster 14, and a few smaller bucks hitting a scrape

trigger40

i hunt private property. lol i hunt around my neighborhood for rabbit, i haven't seen a deer yet. i like private land. you get to spend the off season setting up trail cams, feeders, and food plots in prep for the start of the season. 14 points thats a nice buck! 13 was unheard of in my area. man you are lucky you get to hunt up north.

snakeblitz33

I gave up hunting after I became a taxidermist. I regularly see deer that score 150-200. The places that I can afford to hunt are in the 80s and 90s. lol - I get enough deer meat for free from my parents, without me having to spend money to go harvest it myself. If I didn't get free deer meat, I would probably harvest does.

Turkey hunting is really neat. I have killed a few turkeys in my day. I used to go to Mississippi to turkey hunt until the place was clear cut.

I would really like to go fishing this Spring.