naso tang

jay0705

I believe blonde yes. And no on sex. Once the ole boy gets a nights sleep I'll examine tomm. Hopefully get better pic

kopczynski

Look up melves reef on YouTube his nano tang is huge, his tank is also quite large, so it could be possible for them to grow that big. Fish dont really ever stop growing, they just slow down to an almost non noticeable rate.

bang guy

Look up melves reef on YouTube his nano tang is huge, his tank is also quite large, so it could be possible for them to grow that big. Fish dont really ever stop growing, they just slow down to an almost non noticeable rate.
Generally (with many exceptions) fish grow to 90% of their max size during the first 10% of their lifespan.

So a Naso that grows to 18" and typically lives 60 years would grow to about 16" in the first 6 years.

jay0705

They live that long!!! Thats cool. Yea I know unlikely in an aquarium but not if its done rt

mauler

Generally (with many exceptions) fish grow to 90% of their max size during the first 10% of their lifespan.

So a Naso that grows to 18" and typically lives 60 years would grow to about 16" in the first 6 years.
That would be amazing to have the same fish for 60 years

jay0705

Womans talk!!!! Lol
Ive heard that acrylic does scratch. It just seems w glass ur limited on length

bang guy

with glass it's the weight that becomes overwhelming for stock tanks. There is no limit with glass for custom tanks though.

bang guy

Yes, custom tanks are going to cost a lot more. Generally, they are better made and you get exactly what you want.