Here's a clip of my 75 Gallon up to date

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Another FO tank with coral incerts that looks good.

I'll point out that the likelihood of keeping all the clowns alive and well is poor. The dominate clown will start to harass and even try to kill the others. She might eventually accept one other clown. I can already see some heavy aggression from the damsels!

Looks like you have some good powerheads running, just be sure that you are also getting good circulation in the lower levels of the aquaria. I love cauldron boiling-like surface water.

Good to see you have a QT up and running. Honestly think you will need to find another home for the aggressive puffer. The two puffers will continue to fight if put in the same tank. I would not put a hermit crab in the aquaria. They will kill other snails that are much more valuable and they will topple your rock work. They can potentially be aggressive with other smaller livestock.

Right now, you have more than enough fish and I would not add more. I expect some causalities which you can see aggression already going on.

The tank looks very nice and super clean. How long up and running?

stern

Thanks Kristin.
Thanks Beth, it has been running about 3 months now. Yes one damsels stresses the other damsel by chasing him around. The hang on the back canister shoot the clean water down toward the back of the tank and the dual power head on the left side also shoots the water downward across the tank, thats why you noticed all the sand towards the front of the tank is blown away. I like the movement of the crabs and they do a good job in cleaning up any left over food or corps I wouldn't be able to see or reach with those Coral inserts ect..Thanks for the constructive comments. Not bad for a newbie, huh