end of hunting season, good memories.

trigger40

lol you are a taxidermist, so you are gona see the best of the best. i dont care how much free meat i get. lol you can take me out the woods... but you cant take the woods out of me, so i will always hunt. but louisiana deer have it tough. there is not a lot of food, they are pressured a lot by predators, and its warm so there is no need for them to pack on the pounds for winter. so you end up with small deer. there are still monster deer they are just harder to find, smarter, and less of them then up north. but that just makes the sport side of it more fun!

Last edited:

trigger40

do you ever get any from alabama? im thinking of getting a camp there, it will be closer to home. im willing to bet the first three are where all of your biggest come from

bang guy

That was the first piebald I ever saw. I shot the small doe to his right instead. I saw him a few times after that but not the next year so I assume someone got him.

trigger40

hunters may have gotten him, or a car lol. its hard to hide with a coat like that. but that guy still looks young so dont give up yet!

jay0705

I've only seen 1 piebald. Driving to my hunting area lol. I dont even get them on trail cams