Exactly where do bubble tip anemone like to perch?

ClaptonsGhost

I'd love that but Montana and Mississippi don't really do it for me. I'm a North Eastern type of guy, and by that I DON'T mean a liberal. I'm from NY originally, da Bronx to be exact, but the best time of my life was spent in upstate NY in the late 60's, literally an 80 mile drive to the Woodstock Festival (which was still too far at the time we chose to go). But it wasn't the hippie thing that I remember fondly, it's just the whole atmosphere of Upstate NY. It's laid back, beautiful and it still retains that mood to this day. I'm in N.C. (which is looking at Mayberry in the rear view mirror, believe me). I spent 18 years in Florida, hated that place. This was a compromise. NY like without the taxes and crowds when we first came here. Now it's turning into a Class A shitehole. But we do digress, don't we...o_O

pegasus

You landed somewhere in the middle, didn't you? Wow... it's kind of weird how things work out, isn't it? Never quite like we expected it to, but we do the best we can with what we have to work with... ;)