funny story

jay0705

So I have this dotty back. Not a nice fish at all! Lol lived in a tote for awhile. He killed one of my skunk cleaner shrimp, not a small shrimp either.I then put him in my qt. I was done adding new fish. Got a screaming deal on live rock, which included a yellow tail damsel that wouldn't vacate said rock. In w the dotty back he went. Then after watching for 2 months I bought a maroon clown at my lfs. Also put in the tank. Needless to say not a passive tank. Although they do get along well. Well I decided to up grade there tank. So I got about 15lbs of lr and let it cycle. Just before adding the fish I took a few small lr out of my big tank and added them. This was about 2 months ago. The other day I realized I haven't heard the "clicking" of my mantis shrimp lately in my big tank. Ok he was a hitchhiker maybe he finally died. Then when feeding the other tank , yup out he pop's grabbing some mysis lol. The thought came to me today at wrk, he's in the tank w that shrimp killing dotty back! 3 months now and going strong lol kill my skunk u bastard. Won't touch the mantis tho will u lol

pegasus

If he knows what's good for him, he won't touch the mantis. Mantis shrimp aren't as passive as skunk cleaners, so he may want to watch his back! LOL!!!

jay0705

Lol agreed. I have 2 that hitchhiked in. Model citizens, but I wouldn't want to poke the bear so to speak lol