Has anybody heard from.........?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, Guy. Planted FW are really nice. I was never able to sustain plants in my FW...of course, not really too knowledgeable about them either.

deejeff0442

I keep checking in.i am building a house and its taking forever.i plan an 8 foot tank inwall.wont be till next winter before it gets going.hey seth been getting some good crawfish here.got a guy selling them out of a food truck in a parkinglot in front of a big grocery store.nice and spicey

snakeblitz33

Going pretty good, actually. I play about 30minutes a day and try to learn one new song a month. Fixing to subscribe to an online tutor website in the next six months. Just trying to stay busy. I'm probably going to move soon, so I've put my tank on autopilot.

novahobbies

It's interesting how people come and go. I see Lois and Krista on FB often, as well as Theresa Q. I spent a long time away from the forums (tho' not away from the hobby) and I'm back a little more lately, but real life keeps me away from a lot of the chat forums I used to frequent. Siptang is even busier than I am, as he is now working on baby #2 and Emma (baby #1) is a very adorable 16 months at this point. I'll try and get him to post on his build thread in the share your aquarium forum.

jay0705

Its tough lol. I'am on a fair amount but I like getting new info and such. I think I sway away but never totally loose my desire

2quills

Still alive here. :)

Still have my tank, although I haven't done much with it in quite a while. Been pretty busy with work, house projects etc, etc.

Everything is good (knock on wood). Hope ya'll have been well.

spanko

I check in once in a while. So Lois is no longer a mod?
Been quite some time since I have heard from Florida Joe. I really like him. We had some good conversations here. Hope he is doing well.

spanko

Just looked back. The last conversation I had with Joe, Meowzer and Nissan was back in October 2014.

deejeff0442

Lois is all over Facebook. Yea i miss florida joe we both had mantis shrimp going for a while.if you want pm me and i can get you with lois on facebook.she is into crossfitness now.she looks great.as for joe i have no idea.i was away from here for a couple years also.