Zoas

shobby

why are they not opening? They have been opened for years and for past four or five months they have been closed. All parameters are good. Everything a zero except nitrate is a two. Help please.
image.jpg
image.jpg

shobby

I had them all in a 55, moved everything over to a 120 but did change from the led lights to t5. That was in June, around February, roughly, they started closing. So put the LEDs back on, and still nothing. They just won't open up.

shobby

I have some that are low, some in the middle and some up high, right below the water. They were doing so good that that is how much they spread but now.... They all look the same. Not one of them is open. I just don't know what to do. I change water, seems it has to be in the water but what?

shobby

Phosphates read .5
Kh/ Alk reads 10.2 or 3.65
Calcium 400
Ph is weird test and it shows low. Shake bottle again retest 8.0
Water movement two water spouts where water returns into tank and 4 power heads. 2 big ones 2 little ones. Water movement is real good.

shobby

But funny thing have two candy canes. One is beautiful other one ehhh. Came from same stalk, just accidentally broke one off. The ugly one used to look like the good one
image.jpg