its a boy

snakeblitz33

My wife and I are having a baby boy. I'm so happy I'm going to have a son. He is due mid September, so y'all might even see less of me.

I'm excited to have a mini-me. I hope that everything goes according to plan and he is healthy and happy.

I'm starting a taxidermy studio of my own not this year but next. I'll be working hard to make it successful. So I might only get on here every once in a while, but I won't forget about y'all. ;) Wish me luck!

flower

LOL...Congratulations! Just in case I don't see you on here before then...Happy Fathers Day!

snakeblitz33

I'm not that ugly looking. At least I was handsome enough at the time nearly ten years ago to find a woman that could put up with me.

As far as the avatar goes, I could never do the long hair, but I do grow a pretty good beard. It's a bit longer now.

pegasus

You know how you can talk to people you've never met on the phone, and later meet them in person? They NEVER look like they sound on the phone.

Dude, you look NOTHING like you type... lol!
I suppose since it's show-and-tell day on the forum... what the heck.

204A.jpg

pegasus

Lol. "You don't look like you type." - what did you think I looked like?
Jep Robertson from Duck Dynasty. Turns out you look more like Will. Sorry...

I suppose if my posts are used as an indication of what I look like, I can see why you'd think I was an old fat guy. A grumpy old fat guy!

Pegasus, I thought you were an old fat guy. Glad I was wrong. ;)
I am old (kind of)... and I intentionally left my belly out of the picture! :p

darthtang aw

I'm not that ugly looking. At least I was handsome enough at the time nearly ten years ago to find a woman that could put up with me.

As far as the avatar goes, I could never do the long hair, but I do grow a pretty good beard. It's a bit longer now.

Or you just clubbed her and keep her sedated.

Darth (worked for me)tang

deejeff0442

If you talked to snake seth on the phone lol.yea you would guess he looks just like his pic.cant put that Louisiana accent in print
Congrats on the baby boy bro.i will shoot you a text soon.been extremely busy building my house between dealing with the rain and floods around here.

snakeblitz33

I know the Robertsons. I've done some taxidermy work for them. They are good people.

I guess you can't put an accent into written word. EricB is as Yankee sounding as they come, lol, but he is a great guy too.

Jeff, I'm looking forward to it. I know you have been busy lately. Take your time man, I know all that house building can be stressful.

My wife and I just moved into a pretty permanent home together, and are very happy to finally start paying for our own place. Over the last month or so we have been trying to put stuff away and I've been building a deck and improving drainage on the property. Seems like that never ends. I hope it quits raining so dang much soon.