share your triggerfish!

Kristin1234

Lol on the tan. The fox yes I did. Now debating on a pygmy and bi color angles
I want a bi color too but I'm done for awhile. Or until I find something I can't live without. I found a lfs that quarantines everything for 4 weeks and make sure all livestock is eating frozen. . . including copperbands. Now that's asking for trouble.

jay0705

Agreed. Lol if you want a copper just farm apatsia lol. However that could wrk for your mandarin dilemma

lmforbis

I really wanted a bi color angel. I bought two and lost both in the first 24 hours. They were online fish (not bought at the same time) so they were stressed when I got them. Couldn't find one locally so I opted for a flame and am happy with the choice. The flame is doing great.

Nice find on the LFS. Mine does for 2 weeks, not long enough for my comfort. They do have quality fish and coral.

Kristin1234

I really wanted a bi color angel. I bought two and lost both in the first 24 hours. They were online fish (not bought at the same time) so they were stressed when I got them. Couldn't find one locally so I opted for a flame and am happy with the choice. The flame is doing great.

Nice find on the LFS. Mine does for 2 weeks, not long enough for my comfort. They do have quality fish and coral.
It's where I got my blue jaw and my blue tang. Lost my blue jaw for reasons unknow but my tang is doing awesome. It's the nicest store I have came across yet. And their coral selection... Omg... Now you know why I'm so antsy to get everything up to par!!

jay0705

Coppers eat anemones. Apatasia being a fav. So it extreme cases, if they won't eat other foods that they will. Do u qt ur fish?

Kristin1234

And I cleaned my glass after I sent this pic to my brother and he informed me how awful it looked. I agreed. It had been a few days. : /