My 125 "reef"

pegasus

@pegasus how the hell does that nem eat ? They normally capture food with sticky tentacles and take food to their mouths ?????? Or was that video a demo of what he can do ?
That's the weird part... it rarely eats. About once every month or two, I'll give it a pretty good meal of thawed mysis shrimp. That's all I feed it, and I don't have any fish missing. It may be catching a few live amphipods, but that's purely speculation. It's colorful, healthy, and incredibly sticky, so it must be getting massive amounts of nutrition from zooxanthellae algae and bright lighting.

Lol... no, the video is not a demo, it's daily life for the nem. It's been in the same spot, blasted by the same power head, for well over a year. It's "what it does all day... every day."

pegasus

I love that thing. He's awesome.
Thank you, Kristin. I love it and think it's awesome, too! If something were to happen to it, I don't know if I can ever replace it. I've don't recall ever seeing another one like for sale. I hope it lives a long, long time... and hopefully it will reproduce.