Saltwater folks with experience needed

Favorite line of the night? "Google the damned thing". I cracked up when you said that! Great job, Jay. Now tell all your wacko buddies to stop with the prank calls... :p
LMAO..... I did not know I had some crazy wacko listeners like that. I guess the saltwater brings them out. they were no where to be found tonight though lol.

LIVE on AIR in just minutes at 9 PM EST, join Seth Vidrine and fish keeper Alex Cardinale for the first episode of Saltwater Lecture Hour! Tonight, Seth will be giving out his beginner's guide to Saltwater aquariums! Seth will discuss how to set up your first saltwater aquarium, he will discuss the importance and things you need to know about the nitrogen cycle, he will discuss LIVE rock, and much more! All I know is that if your'e thinking about entering the saltwater hobby this show should be of big help for you! So come tune in LIVE in just minutes at 9 PM ET. Just simply click the link right at 9 PM ET.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americannetwork/2015/10/18/saltwater-aquarium-lecture-wseth-on-avn-beginners-guide-to-saltwater-hobby

pegasus

Listened to tonight's program, and wondered where you found this Seth Vidrine? He kind of sounded like he knew what he was talking about, but I felt like there was something missing. I know what it was... call-ins. Just wondering why there weren't any call-in questions. I waited for the invite, because I had a couple of questions to see if I could stump the host... lol!!!

Just kidding. Actually,Seth did a really good job! The info from the last two programs should help novices quite a bit, not to mention some of the advanced hobbyists as well.

Listened to tonight's program, and wondered where you found this Seth Vidrine? He kind of sounded like he knew what he was talking about, but I felt like there was something missing. I know what it was... call-ins. Just wondering why there weren't any call-in questions. I waited for the invite, because I had a couple of questions to see if I could stump the host... lol!!!

Just kidding. Actually,Seth did a really good job! The info from the last two programs should help novices quite a bit, not to mention some of the advanced hobbyists as well.
Thanks. I found Seth from this great forum..... I love this forum. I'm thinking about doing a show with like 4-6 guests from this forum but the quesiton is who would want to be a guest? We would all just chat about saltwater fish.
I hoped I asked the right questions.

pegasus

Thanks. I found Seth from this great forum..... I love this forum. I'm thinking about doing a show with like 4-6 guests from this forum but the quesiton is who would want to be a guest? We would all just chat about saltwater fish.
I hoped I asked the right questions.
I knew he came from here (Snakblitz33), thus the jab at him. I kind of like this forum, too! LOL!!! I think it would be great to hear BangGuy tell of his experiences and expertise. He's been doing saltwater a long time, and he's extremely knowledgeable on most anything relating to saltwater. I'm just a rookie who's still "wet behind the ears", so to speak, and more of a thinker than a talker... :(

Last edited: