Can I get some ideas here?

KHow

I could use some help with an ID... This guy was much more open and alive looking. I think he got nipped at by my fox face, but he is gone now. The top polyp does not want to open up much now... Anyways, what kind of coral is this?

flower

I could use some help with an ID... This guy was much more open and alive looking. I think he got nipped at by my fox face, but he is gone now. The top polyp does not want to open up much now... Anyways, what kind of coral is this?
I don't see a picture, or link to a picture

bang guy

is it a hard skeleton? I'm having trouble with scale.

Kinda just looks like an irritated Zoanthid.

KHow

I think it was sold to me as a zoanthid. As far as for scale, if you look on the left of the polyps, you can see the edge of the standard disk/stool that frags come on. It's light green with algae. Considering that it's most likely a zoa...any thoughts on possible survival? It still has bright glow under actinic light....

bang guy

Survival, assuming nothing damages it further, is probable. In a healthy system probably pretty close to 100%.

KHow

Cool, thanks for the hope! I just got everybody glued down... My hermits were dozing them off of the rock. I put in two small zoa frags, a hammer and the zoa in the pic has been in for about a week. Feeling good about everything. Had the ammonia scare just after all these guys moved in. The hammer actually was first, he has been here about two weeks..