Corals dying slowly, help

Breeeeee

Whats in my tank currently
Fire fish, flametail bleny, tree coral,hammer head, torch and zoahiads as well as my CUC.

My tank is 20 gallons and has been up for almost a year with little to no probblems.
Always the calm before the storm....

Heres my probblem, my corals have been losing color and size. I do check my water on my own and the test clained the water was perfect. Just to be sure i brought some water to my LFS and the water was still perfect. I have been moving the place of my corals and they aren't getting better. If yall have any questions or tips i would love to hear them. I have just joined and read around and yall seem nice. Thanks for your time!

Attachments

Whats in my tank currently
Fire fish, flametail bleny, tree coral,hammer head, torch and zoahiads as well as my CUC.

My tank is 20 gallons and has been up for almost a year with little to no probblems.
Always the calm before the storm....

Heres my probblem, my corals have been losing color and size. I do check my water on my own and the test clained the water was perfect. Just to be sure i brought some water to my LFS and the water was still perfect. I have been moving the place of my corals and they aren't getting better. If yall have any questions or tips i would love to hear them. I have just joined and read around and yall seem nice. Thanks for your time!
Having the same problem. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything

bang guy

Your coral kinda looks like a Frogspawn, not that it makes much difference.

I understand the water parameters are "perfect" but I don't know exactly what that means. Can you list all of the water parameters you test and the results. That will be helpful.

It looks like lighting is fine but it you could list your equipment that's also helpful.

How much waterflow? from the picture the tank looks fairly calm but pictures don't show waterflow well ;-)

What are you feeding the corals?

Breeeeee

My tank has an over the back filter and a Uv sterilizer, my lights are LED and have moonlight setting as well. The flow from each is almost like medium so i have my , well i guess frogspawn and the others that need medium flow in the center. I had a powerhead and it was for a 20gallon tank, big mistake it blew sand in a circle and it did that for a week before i took it out. Luckyly i had that when it was cycling so nothing was harmed. I spot feed brine shrimp every 3 days, as theyalso eat when i feed my fish. I will test the water later today and get back to you.

flower

My tank has an over the back filter and a Uv sterilizer, my lights are LED and have moonlight setting as well. The flow from each is almost like medium so i have my , well i guess frogspawn and the others that need medium flow in the center. I had a powerhead and it was for a 20gallon tank, big mistake it blew sand in a circle and it did that for a week before i took it out. Luckyly i had that when it was cycling so nothing was harmed. I spot feed brine shrimp every 3 days, as theyalso eat when i feed my fish. I will test the water later today and get back to you.
Hi,

For a reef, the water top needs to look like it's boiling. Frog spawn are filter feeders, you need to feed them something like Kent's invert food, I don't think they eat what you feed your fish or brine shrimp.

flower

Thank you flower, do you know where to get kent's invert food or somthing similar?
You can order it on-line, but most every SW fish store carries it. Just remember, what feeds corals also feeds algae, so be sparing.

Having the same problem. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything
Did a 30% water change and super glued him to the same spot he was since he seemed like he was happy there for a while. Glad to report he is back to normal. Out with Feelers flowing in less then a day. Either it was my water or I guess he was just a little stressed from falling down into the sand. They must sense when there not secure enough at there base.

bang guy

Brine Shrimp really isn't the most nutritious food. The Frogspawn does not need to be fed directly as long as the lighting is good but they will grow faster and in my experience they seem to he hardier if spot fed. In my opinion something meatier like bits of scallop, shrimp, or squid make good foods. Feed at the end of the day if possible as that is when the sweeper tentacles come out and the food will be less likely to be stolen by some other animal.

As you listed, it's possible they are grabbing plenty of food when you feed your fish so they may not need more.