Salt water store near providence rhode island

Tom18202

Hi all, i used to hve a 120 gal aqurium 6 years ago when i lived north of boston. I had one store i used to aleays buy from that closed a few years back. I was looking to get back into the hobby again now that i have kids. However i am trying to find a good store near me attleboro, ma. Most places ive seen are fresh water or very limited salt water selection. Does anyone know of any locations with a good salt water fish/coral selection in this area? Thanks in advanced

flower

Hi all, i used to hve a 120 gal aqurium 6 years ago when i lived north of boston. I had one store i used to aleays buy from that closed a few years back. I was looking to get back into the hobby again now that i have kids. However i am trying to find a good store near me attleboro, ma. Most places ive seen are fresh water or very limited salt water selection. Does anyone know of any locations with a good salt water fish/coral selection in this area? Thanks in advanced
Hi, Welcome to the site.

I'm not familiar with the area, but on-line fish stores allow you a much larger selection than most LFS (local fish store). This site for example is awesome, and the 14 day guarantee means that whatever you buy, your covered. At the LFS, the moment you walk out of the store... your transaction is done. Some stores claim to have a guarantee, but they check your water and most times declare it to be your fault., so in reality, your out of luck for replacement or refund. Few people have absolutely perfect water...so their guarantee is really just a sales pitch.

Tom18202

thank you and i do get what ur saying. The one thing i like about LSF(the one i used to go to) it had a huge seection so i could go see something i see how it looks in water as opposed to pictures. But online might be the way to go now.