new site

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
Hi jay0705. Do you have any specific concerns we can help with? It will get easier to use as you familiarize yourself. Most parts are very similar.:cool:

snakeblitz33

I'm working on it.. The blurry avatars is bothering me for some reason.

The trophy system and the alerts and stuff is neat, but I need to learn how to modify it where it doesn't alert me to everything.

Is there an option to keep people from following you? Just curious.

snakeblitz33

I found something that I don't like...

When you click on new posts, it doesn't really show you new posts. It shows you a mismatch of a whole lot of older posts, unless there aren't that many people who have posted in the last couple of days.

Also, once you have commented on a thread, or have even opened it and closed the tab and re-click on new posts, the threads that you just looked at and commented on disappear. I don't like that I am unable to see exactly in what threads I have posted after I hit new posts again - that's how I always kept up with it. Is there a way for me to modify my options on my end as to what happens when I click new posts?

snakeblitz33

and another thing....

It looks like all of the guides that I typed up for new hobbyists from October, November and December of 2011 have been deleted. ... kinda frustrated.