Chiller Help (ID please)

bender77

I got a used chiller a few years ago and I can't remember the size. Now my controller is going bad and I need to replace it, and I may upgrade to a bigger size tank and I need to make sure that this chiller will keep it the temp I want it. I took this picture today, can anyone help, and what other info do I need?

Attachments

flower

I got a used chiller a few years ago and I can't remember the size. Now my controller is going bad and I need to replace it, and I may upgrade to a bigger size tank and I need to make sure that this chiller will keep it the temp I want it. I took this picture today, can anyone help, and what other info do I need?
There should be another sticker on the back, the one pictured is just the serial number and power supply info. You have a phone number right there... give them a call with the serial number, and maybe they can help if the sticker is gone.

When you select a chiller to purchase, they usually tell you what size tank it's for. I suggest, if you can afford it...get the next larger size up from what it says you need. I purchased a 1/10 for my 90g and the compressor seems to have to work all the time. It does chill the tank just fine, I just worry it will wear out going off and on so often.

bender77

Thanks flower. I think it may be a 1/10, looking at the pump size, so I will need a bigger one. That's the only sticker I have unfortunately. I figured I might have to call, but with this being a holiday weekend, I thought someone may know on here and I could catch a sale LOL I'm just assuming they are closed

flower

Thanks flower. I think it may be a 1/10, looking at the pump size, so I will need a bigger one. That's the only sticker I have unfortunately. I figured I might have to call, but with this being a holiday weekend, I thought someone may know on here and I could catch a sale LOL I'm just assuming they are closed
Hi,

Call them anyway...you never know until you try.