I bought a put put

snakeblitz33

And it ain't golf.

A 1980 Honda CX500 Gold wing motorcycle...

and that is why I haven't really been on here that much.

:)

snakeblitz33

is it put put or putt putt? I'm not sure... whatever. Mods, please fix it if it annoys you.

And of course, since that changeover to this new platform, I am unable to upload any pictures. But, thankfully, there is the internet if you are curious.

flower

PUT means to put something down. LOL...PUTT is a golf swing, so no matter what, the correct wording won't mean what you want it to. None of us have any trouble understanding what putt putt means. Congratulations on the new toy, it's better to get out of the house and live, then sit at a desk and in front of a computer all day...just please don't forget us.

candaceswf

Administrator
is it put put or putt putt? I'm not sure... whatever. Mods, please fix it if it annoys you.

And of course, since that changeover to this new platform, I am unable to upload any pictures. But, thankfully, there is the internet if you are curious.
What's the issue you're having with uploading pics? Most issues from the switch have been fixed, but if you're still having a problem I'm sure we can fix it :)

snakeblitz33

It's posting from a mobile phone.

I don't want to have to upload to photobucket, get the link, paste it and wait for the site to load.

I do just about everything from my mobile these days.

Sold my motorcycle. :)

I'll buy a better one in the coming months OR get a new salt tank. :$