going to start a quarantine

I finally decided to make a quarantine for sick and fish caught from the ocean. It's approximately 25-35 gallons and it's already filled with water and I'll put salt tomorrow. I know a guy that catches and keeps the fish for his 300 gallon, I want to do the
Same but I don't know if you need a permit to catch and keep the critters

mauler

That all depends on where you live and what your trying to keep I'd ask a game warden or look up your city's fishing restrictions.

Thanks, I doubt that Puerto Rico has any problems ( they pay us to hunt lionfish) because we don't have much endangered species . I'll go look up the rules now

mauler

And it's not really that fish might endangered it's just they might have a size requirement to keep.

I can recognise most of the species,the biggest aquarium fish must be french angel, queen angel, porcupine puffer and triggers

We are having an epidemic of volitan lionfish, they will eliminate anything in their way and destroying reefs. They pay us approximately 7-9 dollars per pound

mauler

Well it seems like you have a fish store in your backyard you just need to find out if you can keep them and then most of those fish require a big tank

trigger40

I finally decided to make a quarantine for sick and fish caught from the ocean. It's approximately 25-35 gallons and it's already filled with water and I'll put salt tomorrow. I know a guy that catches and keeps the fish for his 300 gallon, I want to do the
Same but I don't know if you need a permit to catch and keep the critters
get a queen trigger!!!!!!!

trigger40

We are having an epidemic of volitan lionfish, they will eliminate anything in their way and destroying reefs. They pay us approximately 7-9 dollars per pound
yep we are doing the same thing in pcola. i am curently doing an experiment wher you take a lion fish and a toad fish and see if the toad fish will eat the lion fish. so far no succes.:(

trigger40

well just set fish traps out and let them sit for like an hour or so and see what you get. you can wrasses and cool gobies with the oddball fish that you wouldent expect,