any fellow pastafarians?

trigger40

just wondering if i have any fellow pastafarians out ther who would like to discus his noodlyness :)

snakeblitz33

Well, if you don't believe in something, you will fall for anything...

I have been a member of several different world religions... and after a while, I quit looking and became a Secular Humanist. It fits me best.

Good luck and pasta on!

geridoc

I have been a consumer of the holy marinara for many years, and eagerly look forward to World Talk Like a Pirate. Day every year. Arrrgh...

trigger40

ye... i plan to plunder ye precious plunder! arrgh with me new pirate ship. she tis a fine vessle... she tis a 9' kayak arrgh. i will use ye to eat spaghetti and plunder!

"In the beginning the Flying Spaghetti Monster created a mountain, some trees and a midget".... let us all remember we are all his creatures.

trigger40

Our One Creator Which Flies and is Spaghetti and a Monster,

• I believe Thou art the Creator of Goodness and Nourishment, and of Sustenance. I thank the Pasta, and the Sauce, and the Meatballs, for they provide me all my needs.
  • I thank Thee for the Many Beverages that Thou provides, for they engender true fellowship, and I will quaff them heartily, be they Beer, or Wine, or Sweet Iced Tea (in the South), or even Milk or Kool-Aid, for it is not good to withhold fluids, and I need to take care of my Body, as Beneficiary of Thine Holy Goodness.
  • I thank Thee for the giving of healthful Green Salad, the Yummy Garlic Bread, and the Blessed Cheese for the top of my Spaghetti, and also I am most thankful that If I eat All my Dinner, a Dessert of Extreme Chocolateness will surely follow, preferably Dark Chocolate, for it is Good.
  • I believe that Thou are neither Male, nor Female, but are instead beyond the reaches of the gender confusion of Man and Woman Kind, yea, thou are ageless, timeless and all-encompassing.
  • I most humbly thank Thee, oh Noodly Appendaged One, for Touching me with the mental capacity to adapt the mythologies of This Universe to aid and comfort me here, until that day I am able to join together with my Pastafarian Brothers and Sisters at the foot of the Beer Volcano, and enumerate my specifications at the Stripper Factory, so that happiness and contentedness and good cheer be present for all, forever and forever,
RAmen.

this is why i believe

trigger40

its not my falt... the flying spaghetti monster changes every thing we say to something different. not my falt :)