how to keep my acrylic tank from scratching

so I upgraded my tank from a 55 gal to a 185 gal acrylic tank and have some coralline growing in the front an sides I tried acrylic safe algea scrubber and notice some scratches from it. is there any other way to prevent this . the coralline dose not come off with just the magnet as well so if anyone has ideas let me know thanks

silverado61

Diadema urchin. Although there are no guarantees with that one either.
Its just one of the downfalls of an acrylic tank. They're easy to scratch.

flower

Plastic razor blade should be able to get it off without scratching, but be very careful. I fell your pain...I don't like acrylic tanks just because it scratches if you look at it wrong. Boy O boy, I love your stand and canopy...very classy looking. The rock work looks pretty awesome as well.

thanks for the replies yeah everywhere I look I get (your bound to get scraches sonner or later) :( that's one mayor down fall with acrylic I even have bottom less tank so I wont get sand scratching my tank but guess nothing works. Thanks flower I guess I did go the classic look :cool: they don't make them like they used to. when I bought the tank it was a mess I sanded ,prime it then painted it and even changed the hardware it was hard work but the tank came back to life.