New clownfish took to anemone

svogt12002

My New clownfish bonded to an anemone that was simply not doing well, any ideas on how this might turn out, my anemone is a bubble tip that is small and has struggled, the clown could have chosen healthy and full, and much bigger anemones of the same type, but went straight to the one not doing so well. Could this help the health of the anemone? Water is good, Anemone came from *****, it was small and a bit bleached at the time, but I decided to take a chance on it.. All ideas appreciated.

svogt12002

How long has the tank been up and running? What do you mean by "water is good"?
My tank has been up
P for about a tear, little longer. I take my water in between my own testing for testing. Nitrites 0 and so on. I have several heathy anemonew, a starfish (reef friendly,) and a clown that I just got. Of my 4 snemones, all the same type, my new client chose an anemone that is small and struggling, that I was about to remove from the tank. Fish slept in anemone all night and now is out and about. Only other fish is a damsel, blue with yellow and very peaceful

svogt12002

I believe he's at a yr or more
Yes that is correct, the anemones I have are over a year old, full, heathy and eating
So this is day 2 of this pair and clownfish seems to have lost interest. He slept in the anemone but has not been near it today so far. Hmmm