First Order Review!

jake taylor

I was unable to find a place to leave a review so i thought here might be a good place!

I purchased a coral beauty angel from a local specialty saltwater aquarium shop and it was dead within 12 hours. of course they had a no refund policy no matter the circumstances. i figured i would give the idea of buying fish online a shot. i watched the stock and sales here on the site and saw an opportunity for a 10 blue hippo tang. i jumped at the opportunity and invested in a coral beauty angel, blue hippo tang, x20 blue leg crabs, x15 coral shells, and a jewel damsel.

Received my livestock this morning, performed a drip accumulation and introduced them to the tank, needless to say they are very spunk, not shy, and have a perfect attitude. Fish are absolutely gorgeous and healthy. i was feeding my clown whom are already established in the tank and low and behold all 3 fish purchased today were eating pellet food within 30 minutes of being introduced to the tank!

i will continue to monitor my water quality and health of my fish very closely over the next couple weeks as i did not do a quarantine tank, but so far so good i am very confident this will be perhaps one of the smoothest introductions i have done!

All my future livestock purchases will happen on this site!

thank you guys for a fantastic experience.

Attachments

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear! I would QT all new fish however. Joy can quickly turn into a big hassle otherwise. What size tank is that?

jake taylor

it is a 75 gallon. i am currently in an apartment but will be moving to a house in September and will be investing in a larger tank. plan to turn my 75 gallon into a reef and investing in a 225 gallon for fish.

jake taylor

looking to seed the artificial reef in the back of my tank... any suggestions? you can see it in the pics from my original post

jake taylor

well i know that, but best way to do it? iv read turn filters and skimmer off for about 45 mins. scrape some coral algea off and it will spread and seed?

yay or nay?

or just put the rock in and be patient... lol

jay0705

Patients an issue for u? Lol u can scrape to get it in the water, but it will spread on its own

jake taylor

Patients an issue for u? Lol u can scrape to get it in the water, but it will spread on its own
haha not a huge issue. just if it would take few minutes to spread it quicker why not.... so as long as their are no major draw backs or worries about the idea.