My beautiful green spotted dragonets

jay0705

U have a pair of spotted!!! I wondered if it could be done. My spotted mandys hate my green mandys I had to separate. I wondered if a pair would wrk of spotted tho

mandy111

U have a pair of spotted!!! I wondered if it could be done. My spotted mandys hate my green mandys I had to separate. I wondered if a pair would wrk of spotted tho
yeah, a pair works as long as the female is much smaller than the male at time of introduction. Same species/colour will generally get along fine, if you lucky they will become a mated pair but they don't do this all the time, wont kill each other but will get along.
Different colors will kill each other in the end.
Here is a video of them trying to do their mating dance, i had changed the flow and they couldnt find a quiet spot to do it, so they gave up in the end, its lovely to watch this every night though.
Have to excuse the quality it was an iphone video

jay0705

Ah very nice. I wouldn't say either is small tho lol fat would be better lol my greens the female is smaller tho

honu808

yeah, a pair works as long as the female is much smaller than the male at time of introduction. Same species/colour will generally get along fine, if you lucky they will become a mated pair but they don't do this all the time, wont kill each other but will get along.
Different colors will kill each other in the end.
Here is a video of them trying to do their mating dance, i had changed the flow and they couldnt find a quiet spot to do it, so they gave up in the end, its lovely to watch this every night though.
Have to excuse the quality it was an iphone video

Very nice tank. So impressive.