New Clowns swimming vertically?

BanditMan15

I am brand new to forum. And also new to saltwater. Fluval 69 with Fluval 305canister. Trying to download pictures from my phone but not going well. Anyhow my tank has been up and running for 4 weeks and I just got two clowns along with two orange goby's and the clowns are just in the corner of tank swimming still in a vertical position ? They aren't eating either? I'm a little worried and help?

BanditMan15

Jay buddy I think so started out with live rock then three days later damsels. All the damsels died at once 2 days after. I thought it might have been cleaner I tries on the new tank so waited for two days and bought 3 more damsels. Three weeks later I bought theses 2 young clowns and 2 mature Orange spotted gobys. This was Saturday ...

jay0705

Ok so the last damsels lived for a couple of weeks and didn't die rt? If so the clowns are acting normal. What have you tried feeding them?

BanditMan15

Feeding them prime reef flakes, tests are ammonia results are ideal, Ph 8.4, Kh 300, nitrate and nitrite are 0. Gobies are perfect. All fish except two clowns acting normal and healthy.

Attachments

BanditMan15

Above pics are looking like ich on clowns. Really weird spots were there last night. Turned light off last night and turned back on and at about 5 pm they were back? Wow, I really feel welcomed here in this forum. Thanks for making me feel so welcomed!!!

BanditMan15

Now one clown is swimming at top and doesn't look good at all gills are out and under eyes are sunk in... Really worried about this guy!!

Attachments

BanditMan15

Jay I will check again ... I have algae floating at top and I think it might be messing with my results. I will try when I get home from work. I Checked for spots on them and they are faint now so it might be sand not sure. I will also go to lfs and get Brine or something else