is this coralline algae if not any ideas what it is?

celbrise

been changing my tap water in my aquarium to ro/di still having diatom issues though only did 2 water changes within the past 2 weeks. today I just noticed on my tank these clear circles on the inside tank walls they look like water spots ( they are not ). they have rings just like when you cut open a tree theirs various rings these clear circles also have rings in them. I do have a coralline encrusted rock I bought a year ago but I guess my conditions were bad to even grow it. still is doing great though I just recently noticed the circles today it was not their last week not sure what the hell it is.

my aquarium is also covered in green algae and diatoms slowly trying to fix my parameters just wondering if this is coralline algae or not as im going to scrub my walls next water change if not they look clear again I see no color at all in them. sorry I don't have a camera for a pic but they are ONLY on my glass wall

lmforbis

I would guess it is not coraline. Coraline comes in many colors but not clear. I have no idea what they would be.
My current tank has been up and running for about 3 1/2 months and I am just starting to see coraline on plastic parts like power heads and the overflows, it usually starts on plastic. Now that it has started it is spreading fast.

celbrise

no it's not the worms. i can't find anything on it. it literally looks like coralline algae growth but when i googled pics they didn't exactly look like it and i highly doubt it is coralline algae due to wrong parameters. if it's not coralline guess it's going to get scrubbed off.