My Planned Stocking for my 29 gallon fowlr

Please let me know how my stocking would be.
I plan to do the following with 20-25 lbs of live rock.
A Pair of Ocellaris Clownfish (my lfs offers them in 2'',3'', and 4'' size so I'll probably do a black and white ocellaris and a normal)
- 1 Firefish goby
-1 diamond or yellow watchman goby ( I know the diamond gets 6'' but he will be the biggest fish)
-and a Cute little Cherub Pygmy Angelfish.... my lfs is qting it for me. He will be my christmas present picking him up in December They are qting him and getting him used to aquarium life first.
For inverts:
I def want a fire shrimp...... they are awesome
maybe a cleaner shrimp and hermit crabs and snails

lmforbis

Sounds pretty good. I'd go with the watchman instead of the diamond for a couple reasons. Most importantly the diamond is a sand sifter and gets its food by sifting sand through its gills for little critters. Initially there wouldn't be much for him to eat and a small tank won't likely ever provide enough food. Mine is in a 125 and uses the whole tank. They often starve. The other thing is they are hard to see against white sand.
You want to get the smallest clowns you can otherwise you risk getting 2 females which will quickly end up one. I like to get them around 1" to 1.5".

Sounds pretty good. I'd go with the watchman instead of the diamond for a couple reasons. Most importantly the diamond is a sand sifter and gets its food by sifting sand through its gills for little critters. Initially there wouldn't be much for him to eat and a small tank won't likely ever provide enough food. Mine is in a 125 and uses the whole tank. They often starve. The other thing is they are hard to see against white sand.
You want to get the smallest clowns you can otherwise you risk getting 2 females which will quickly end up one. I like to get them around 1" to 1.5".
Ok. I'll pass on the diamond then!! A yellow watchman or a blue spotted it is.
I will go with the smaller clowns then. They usually do get the smaller ones but you have to be there at the right time. They sell out fast, they usually only $17.99 and he only orders a dozen I wonder if I could tell him to save me 2 and pay a little extra. hmm.. lol

So what are your thoughts on a single flame angel in a 29 gallon for about 6 months to a year? I do plan on upgrading to a 55-75 gallon by mid 2016.

Ok so I've been researching and thinking of cutting the stock down just a bit....
How would:
- a pair of black and white clowns or occellaris clowns
-a bicolor blenny or starry blenny
-a yellow watchman goby
-A Flame angel
and then I'd add some cleaner shrimp and fire shrimp and call it a day

lmforbis

A 29 gallon may be a bit small for a flame angel. Min tank size for a flame according to live aquaria is 70 gallons.