Replacement Tankmate Sugestions

KHow

Thank you all for the continued help getting the hang of this! After thanksgiving I will be adding two fish to my community. In place are a royal gramma and a firefish, hammer coral and a few small zoas. Can I get some Sugestions on fish that would do ok here? It's a 36g....the only fish I just don't care for are PJ Cardinals....

flower

Thank you all for the continued help getting the hang of this! After thanksgiving I will be adding two fish to my community. In place are a royal gramma and a firefish, hammer coral and a few small zoas. Can I get some Sugestions on fish that would do ok here? It's a 36g....the only fish I just don't care for are PJ Cardinals....
Hi,

Adding more than 1 fish at a time is just asking for trouble...ONLY ONE at a time should be added to the tank. 36g is a very small for a SW tank. I strongly suggest you busy yourself with setting up, and cycling a quarantine tank, and THEN consider what fish to add next. You have already had 4 losses, you are going too fast.

Rule of thumb: Fish of the same body type, or color will fight for territory. That's not a hard and fast rule, but it should help you to decide what you can add without issues. A dwarf angelfish would be nice for your size tank, and be able to get along with the two already established. ONLY 1 dwarf per tank (in a small SW tank they will absolutely fight to the death), so choose the one you like best...Coral beauty, Flame, Lemon Peel, or Bicolor.