An Easy and Cheap Way to Cure Ich (or ick) - My Adventure with 'Ich-Attack' by Kordon

bioneck47

Originally Posted by ntracy
http:///forum/post/2676808
I think RobDog and Sepulatian are the same person. They have similar grammatical tendencies, and to this point, RobDog has been the only one to really defend Sep so valliantly... they joined at basically the same time, and yet RobDog is very reclusive... I've only been here a few months and I've got almost half the amount of posts as RobDog's posts already. RobDog has no image, no location, nothing. And yet it seems that RobDog is of equal experience to Sepulatian, despite the fact that he's only posted 401 times in the last two years... kind of interesting too that most of RobDog's posts were to defend Sepulatian. He comes in at exactly the right time, idolizes sepulatian, and goes back into the burrow he made for himself.
It's really pathetic if you actually did this, Sepulatian... making two forum usernames and using them both to manipulate people to agree with you. Sorry, but it's going to take a lot to prove this isn't the case.
R U serious! That is the craziest thing I have ever read here on SWF. You know what sep, don't even waste your time anymore with this person. Just let him dig his own grave. I guarantee he'll learn the hard way like some of us have. I mean look at his tank for crying out loud!
Those poor fish

robdog696

Originally Posted by ntracy
http:///forum/post/2676808
I think RobDog and Sepulatian are the same person. They have similar grammatical tendencies, and to this point, RobDog has been the only one to really defend Sep so valliantly... they joined at basically the same time, and yet RobDog is very reclusive... I've only been here a few months and I've got almost half the amount of posts as RobDog's posts already. RobDog has no image, no location, nothing. And yet it seems that RobDog is of equal experience to Sepulatian, despite the fact that he's only posted 401 times in the last two years... kind of interesting too that most of RobDog's posts were to defend Sepulatian. He comes in at exactly the right time, idolizes sepulatian, and goes back into the burrow he made for himself.
It's really pathetic if you actually did this, Sepulatian... making two forum usernames and using them both to manipulate people to agree with you. Sorry, but it's going to take a lot to prove this isn't the case.
First, you have almost half the posts that I do because I am not here to make friends, and even if I was I don't make them easily. I'm here to learn. But pretty much every time I ask a question I try to answer at least one.
I assure you, I am not of equal experience to Sepulation. We don't even agree on most topics. Try reading my posts, and not just the titles. Most of them are answered by Sepulation, ironically. Thanks for the compliment, though.
Finally, I have NEVER defended Sepulation before. I defended Nwydr just last night. Does that mean he and I are the same person too? The funniest thing about all of this is that Sepulation and I got into a pretty good argument about two months back that I'd love to show you, but the thread was deleted.
In the thread mentioned above I was bashing SWF.com and Sep was defending them. That is exactly the type of person you are insulting here. I'm sure you'll make a great addition to this site. You are obviously more active than me. But this thread needs to end now. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with a moderator or private messages. Your recent comments do not belong in this forum section, and (if you ask me) have no place on this forum period.

ntracy

RobDog: That's a great idea... is there a way I can delete this thread? I'd much prefer for it to have never existed. It went feet-up the second I typed the title. Also, is there a way I can delete my username? I'm sincerely ready to give up on all this... I'm sorry for getting defensive and personal. I don't intend to insult people, and have regrettably made knee-jerk reactions to a lot of strong opinions that I really didn't know how to deal with.
So - seriously - how can I get this thread deleted?
And how can I delete my account on here? I may come back to swf forums in the future, but for now I'm done, and I'd like for my username to be buried along with this thread.... this way, i can start off fresh.

T

tizzo

ntracy, this thread will go off into the depths of SWF as long as people do not keep replying. Which is exactly why I suggested you simply start another thread with your current situation.
You are now in the "controlling" area of this disease and I, along with others I'm sure, would have info to contribute that you can try to do, along with garlic, if you are interested. But this thread has gone WAY off topic.
I read through it and I see HOW it changed from one topic to another, but it's gone all over the place none the less.
That is the fault of pretty much everyone involved.
"I found a new cure for ick that's reef safe" is where this all started.
"It's not a cure, it's a means of control" is how it should have ended.
Another thread SHOULD have been started for "then what are the known ways to cure" If you wanted to know that.
Or...
"What should I do to help control"
But instead, advice was given from many different sources, with good intentions, but still different perspectives and points of views have caused arguments.
IMO, everybody who has participated in this thread is correct, just on different platforms.
You are all arguing for different causes but I don't think you know it.
So now, I hope that you will start a whole new thread, simply asking,
"I have ick, and although I know about QT, that is simply not possible for me right now, I am using garlic as a means of controlling the disease, and if any one can offer other methods of how they are controlling it in their tanks, I would appreciate it."
You will be amazed at the responses you will get.
And if people start backtracking and asking you about the QT, you can simply remind them that you know, you have considered, but right now it's just not possible.
Don't leave, you have brought the "great debate" to a head.
This is a topic that not only needs to be recognized, but some common ground has to be found on this issue.

The thread will not get deleted because there is a lot of good information. But it will get forgotten by all but those who use the search function.

ntracy

Thanks, Tizzo.
So, ladies and gentlemen, this is my last post for this thread, and I'm going to take some time away from swf... if I come back, I'll make a new username and hopefully learn some manners in the process.
Please forgive me if I've offended you. Thanks for your advice and for the sharing of your experience.