Hey everyone, I have a 75 Gallon Fish only with soft corals. I have had the tank for 3 years and had bought a Compact light about a couple years ago. The bulbs have been changed, but they are now going on 8 months or so. My Coraline algae is almost if not all gone. Fish seem to be great and soft mushrooms are doing well. I run a canister filter that I really do not clean out much at all. The last time I replaced the carbon and filters was probably a year ago. I am just curious what caused the Coraline algae to go away and all my live rock to turn into the brown and green algae. I am thinking about moving to a Reef style tank and am very curious if anyone thinks it is the lighting, which is over 300 watts or Carbon, or Nitrates.