We've moved to new platform. Passwords set before 24th July, 2014 will not work. Please reset your password, follow this link if help needed.
  1. Submit a picture of your tank for a chance to win a gift certificate for your next Saltwaterfish.com purchase!! More contestants = More prizes!
  2. Hello! We noticed you are not a member of the Saltwaterfish Forum Family yet. Sign up now, and you will receive instant savings and freebies on your Saltwaterfish.com purchases. To the right is the link to 'Sign Up Now!'. We hope to meet you soon!

Feeding for Green Carpet

Discussion in 'Clownfish & Anemones' started by nemo&dory, May 27, 2006.

1. nemo&dory

nemo&dory New Member

Hi,
    I was wondering how often should I feed my Green Carpet.Also,what to feed it.
    I want to make sure he is never hungry so he won't eat the other tank residence.(I've heard he is a muncher) :thinking:
  2. roll tide

roll tide New Member

I've had mine for a couple weeks now. I feed mysis shrimp and squid to it two to three times a week. So far so good, I also have a gold stripe maroon that is hosting like a champ. Hope this helps a little.
  3. nemo&dory

nemo&dory New Member

I have started feeding mine raw shrimp.He seems to be doing fine on that.
    Also,I have a Maroon Clown who won't get near him.Anybody know why? :notsure: