FOTW: Seahorses!!!

teresaq

I too have been doing a lot of research on seahorses. I have been visiting seahorse dot org a lot. I asked a few months ago to start a seahorse forum here, but i guess they dont have room for it.

sleasia

My hesitation is only that they seem so delicate, so I want to be sure I read up as much as I can first to avoid the kind of problems which happened when I began the saltwater fish hobby...long long ago. I did so many just insanely stupid things....there should be a forum on this, just for a good laugh, maybe there is already...?

fishboy52

would this work
mushrooms, xenia, gorgonian, small colony of those tiny feather dusters (duster cluster), hard tube coco worm, cactus plant, 2 cerith snails, and a pair of pygmy seahorall this will be housed in a one gallon tank

monalisa

When I read about Bella's demise, I have to admit I got a little misty. I'm planning on starting a seahorse tank in the very near future, after upgrading my 37 tall to a 46gal bf. My ponies will be going into the 37, but only after tons and tons of research. I'm excited about starting it up for sure, and I've put this thread into my favorites...hope you're still around to help out!!
Lisa :happyfish

lovin_life

i was thinking about some dwarf seahorses what would be a prfect set ur for them like what brands of tanks and every thing i want to know it all every thing u can think of they dont have to much on the internet so i want all the info u can think of and an ideal set up plz!!!