I've been very gassy lately...

cowfishrule

I'm wodering if I'm allergic to dairy.
I've been really gassy. Been eating relative normal but still get really bloated feeling and my farts have been horrendously bad smelling.
Help!

spiderwoman

I shouldn't laugh

OK I'd cut out dairy first, including cheese. Also if you eat a lot of leafy greens, cut down on them too. After a week if you still have this problem, I'd have a talk with your doctor to see what else could be causing it.

reefkprz

an easy way to figure out if your lactose intolerant is go 48hours without eating any dairy. (read every label you'll be amazed what has dairy in it that you wouldnt think does) on the third day drink 1 cup of heavy cream in the morning, if you feel it you'll know. believe me. you'll know. make sure day 3 falls on a day you have absolutly no plans.......

renogaw

my daughter is very gassy as well... she lets some good ones rip while drinking her bottle...
there is such things as beano to help if you need it.

T

tizzo

All right CFR... Some threads put an image in my head and sometimes they are happy images.. This one... not so much.
The linen pants and plush soaps was cute, but these recent leave a lot to be desired.
What's going on with you.

al mc

CFR...This thread falls under 'TMI'

Another thing to consider is the latest diagnosis for everyone with GI problems......Gluten intolerance....you can 'google' for more info.

grabbitt

While I cannot define the direct point where this lands under 'disturbing topics', I would say it falls somewhere between 'So, I've got this wart...' and 'Why does it burn when I pee?'
Er... good luck?

reefforbrains

notice we all comment on how bad this thread is but each of us (myself included now) has posted in it.
only one thing to do at this point....
Dutch oven party!!!!!
(sorry I just gagged a little)

dragonzim

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
http:///forum/post/2608902
notice we all comment on how bad this thread is but each of us (myself included now) has posted in it.
only one thing to do at this point....
Dutch oven party!!!!!
(sorry I just gagged a little)

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little!

perfectdark

Originally Posted by kikithemermaid
http:///forum/post/2608965
Dutch oven party? What's that? Doesn't sound pleasant.
Indeed its not for the person getting one, however quite hilarious for the person giving it.
Its when your in bed or under the covers with a significant other or sibling or who ever, and you let one tear. You then wait for the aroma to engulf the space under the covers. Then you pull the covers over the head of the person next to you. When you hear them gag, you have successfully dutch ovened them...
I cant belive I just explained that...

T

tizzo

Hillarious??
OMG where are you people from??
I can honestly say without a doubt that if I ever found myself in that scenario, I would calmly get up, walk out and never go back. Yup, that'd do it. That would be one of the biggest red flags saying YOU ARE NO LONGER COMPATIBLE!!
I couldn't imagine... nope, not funny at all IMO.

renogaw

let me guess... you're one of those freaks of nature that NEVER EVER EVER farts?
it's a part of nature...i can't believe how tough it is for people to talk about these things... we're not in high school anymore...

perfectdark

Originally Posted by renogaw
http:///forum/post/2608998
let me guess... you're one of those freaks of nature that NEVER EVER EVER farts?
it's a part of nature...i can't believe how tough it is for people to talk about these things... we're not in high school anymore...
Well it is proven you know Renogaw, why women dont fart...
Because they cant keep their mouths shut long enough to build up gas.
LOL.... ohhhh come on that was a joke... of course im kidding. Women can keep their mouths closed, but the gas release is usually not in that form instead it comes out as steam from their ears, because they have held so much in for so long.
LOL, I couldnt resist... sorry....

Just a bit of humor to lighten things up..

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by renogaw
http:///forum/post/2608998
Doing it? Talking about it? Is in a whole different league than pinning somebody in your aroma IMO.
Talking about it doesn't bother me, but that being said, I still don't get the point.
That dutch oven or the covers... yeah, that's what I would 'class'ify as... classless.