kuda mating...

monalisa

Though I was completely prepared for and expecting baby horses this weekend, I'm not really sure that will be the case.
I just spent the morning observing Apache and Navajo under the blue lights dancing and doing other things
Both were just as silver as I'd ever seen either of them, intertwining their tails and dancing around the tank. I'm sure at one point I walked in on an egg deposit. After that, they danced around for a little while longer, and are now at their hitches and are just as black as can be.
Tell me again how this is a sign of happy, healthy horses...kuda fry...I'm as ready as I can be at this point. Fry tank is, and has been set up, warm and aerating, I have an abundant supply of rotifers and artemia along with enhancements, and I have a hatchery set up just waiting to go. Hope things go better this time.
Lisa

monalisa

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
After that, they danced around for a little while longer, and are now at their hitches and are just as black as can be.
Lisa
I take that back....they're at it again

rykna

Seahorses mate for life. Their love and addoration for one another is very addiment. From what I've read, male seahorses can give birth and be pregnant by sundown.
Being married, I can certainly understand the fluctuations of their colors

monalisa

Originally Posted by Rykna
Seahorses mate for life. Their love and addoration for one another is very addiment.
One of the MANY traits that I find completely endearing about them!!
From what I've read, male seahorses can give birth and be pregnant by sundown.
Bite your tongue missy!!

Being married, I can certainly understand the fluctuations of their colors

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about tha...hmmmm

Lisa

rykna

One of the MANY traits that I find completely endearing about them!!
Definitely.

Bite your tongue missy!!
Oooooooooh yeah....You wanna a ride in my mercedes booooooooy....tell me what ya gonna dooooooo. If you want a ride in my mercedes.....

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about tha...hmmmm

FORGOT
Good grief!!! Tell Mike to get back in the saddle

rykna

Congradulations for you and your beautiful horses, they completely swam away with the victory!!!!!

monalisa

Congradulations for you and your beautiful horses, they completely swam away with the victory!!!!!
Yeah, I can honestly say that I'm very proud of how my pictures did in the contest...completely unexpected, but very welcome.
Again, Thank you everyone for voting for the pics of my kudas...very much appreciated and I can't wait to see them posted on the site as examples of what you're purchasing.
Lisa