Mtv Cribs

rylan1

Did anyone watch MTV Cribs lastnight? If so you would have seen this...
Its a 3000 gallon shark tank of Roy Williams Dallas Cowboys

ric maniac

i doubt he even knows whats in it other than the sharks, hes proabably never done a water change, or a water test. he proabably doesnt even know the difference between an softie and an sps. i am willing to bet someone does everything in it like a fish service.

mike22cha

He definetly doesn't know what he's doing. He's got a puffer in with a brown smoothound it looks like which is a coldwater species. It looks sweet, but I wonder how many fish he went through.

nigerbang

Originally Posted by HappyVac
If you were making millions of dollars for the Cowboys would you be doing your own water changes?
I wouldnt be...I hate water changes...

nigerbang

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
He probably hired a guy and told him what he wanted, even if it wasn't the best choice.
Who cares...At least he is not killing dogs...J/K...Calm down that was a joke..
I would like to see a FTS thought...I dont watch cribs to often..Makes me aggravated..

digitydash

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Who cares...At least he is not killing dogs...J/K...Calm down that was a joke..
I would like to see a FTS thought...I dont watch cribs to often..Makes me aggravated..

mikedog

I think I just found my new favorite player, though I don't like the Cowboys. He seems like he cares about the hobby, though I am sure he does no water changes and maintenance on his tanks. If you watch closely he must have a tank or two in every room in his house. And my favorite part of the show is when he opens his freezer, and its filled with fish food, at least me and him have one thing in common.

rylan1

He has tanks all over the house and a fridge dedicated pretty much to fish food. I'd bet that he knows more than you think about the hobby.

kevin34

I plan on having a tank like that except it would be a 5000 gallon reef when im playing in the MLB.

pontius

I can tell you right now, if I was as rich as Roy Williams, I wouldn't be doing any water changes.
I saw the Cribs with Missy Elliott and she has a saltwater tank between her kitchen and living room with a bunch of tangs and angels. but it is nowhere close to being as big as this one.

teen

im pretty sure hes educated about the tanks. he may not be an expert, but i seen the episode as well, and he seemed to know what he was talking about.
and there was a diver in the tank at the time. obviously a maintanence guy, but he can afford to have someone do the dirty work. hes a football player, not a lfs worker.

rylan1

I couldn't find one either, best bet is to watch the episode online or on tv next time it comes on?????